The recent v0.4.1 release received some helpful feedback and a few bug reports so v0.4.1.1 is here to remedy this situation.
Here’s the brief ChangeLog:
- Auditor#log and Auditor#log_remote_file bugfixed to pass a Hash of the response headers instead of a String — also solving another bug causing response bodies not to be logged in the Issues. [Issue #294]
- Issue — Response headers are now always Hash.
- HTML — Removed response headers handling em and added the option to not include HTTP response bodies. [Issue #296]
- XML — Removed response headers handling em and added the option to not include HTTP response bodies. [Issue #296]
- HTTP debugging output now includes Response data. [Issue #297]
- arachni_rpcd_monitor — Laxed standards enforced on the Dispatcher URL argument. [Issue #293]
- Path extractors
- Added path extractor for the area HTML tag (href attribute). [Issue #300]
You can find the latest packages at the “latest release page“.