I just released a new bugfix version and here’s the skinny:
- Updated Settings page to reflect the selected proxy type.
- Fixed bug when deleting reports which caused the last report to be removed.
- Response bodies only get repacked if the content-type is text-based to avoid corrupting binary bodies.
- Updated to handle relative Location URLs in redirections
- Fixed erroneous conditional causing redirects not to be followed under certain circumstances.
- Metareport – Fixed nil error on no request params.
- HTML – Updated to show a notice in the Summary tab when there are no issues.
As you can see there aren’t any big changes, just a few pesky bugs being taken care of.
As usual, you can grab the new packages from the latest page.