Arachni is licensed under the Arachni Public Source License v1.0, requiring a non-free license for cases of commercialization. Please review the license before downloading.
Current version: v1.5-0.5.11
You can download self-contained packages for Linux for the following architectures:
Attention: The packages need GLIBC >= 2.12, if you get a GLIBC error please update your system.
Mac OS X
Attention: If you get a segmentation fault please make sure that you’re using OS X >= 10.9.
(The executable will automatically extract Arachni in the current directory, please download using Save as… instead of running directly from the browser.)
Attention: For best experience please prefer Linux or Mac OS X.
Recommended system requirements
- Operating systems: Linux (32bit or 64bit), Mac OS X (64bit), Windows (64bit)
- RAM: 2GB of available memory.
- Storage: 1GB of available disk space.
- Optional: PostgreSQL server for the WebUI — by default SQLite3 is used (included in the packages).
- PostgreSQL is preferred when dealing with larger workloads, for configuration instructions please see the WebUI Wiki.
Prior to running scans, it is recommended that you consult the scan optimization guide, as there are several options you can use to significantly increase performance and/or limit resource utilization.
If you are operating under a resource constrained environment, experimenting with the aforementioned options could allow you to reliably run Arachni under those conditions.